Wednesday 9 November 2011

Final Review

I have completed my logo, also i have done all my research into what makes a good logo and the types of styles that work well together. During this last term i have increased my knowledge of balancing text and image, also i now have an eye for detail. My logo was for  a tv channel revolving around cars, this is inspired by my intrest for cars. Overall i have enjoyed everything about the course apart from the research however i do understnad the importance of it. I believe my performance and enthusiasm has shown in the quality of work that i have produced and the thought that has gone into my desgins. The part of the course that i have really enjoyed is the designing and drawing part, this is where i can create something that i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment